The Construction Practice Group at Hamilton Stephens Steele + Martin, PLLC, understands the complex role of the various parties involved in the development, design and construction of real estate. We regularly represent:
- trade contractors litigating multi-million dollar claims involving hospitals, prisons and other public projects
- neighborhood groups
- homeowners associations
- construction mangers
- surveyors and other design professionals
- liability insurance carriers
- and others in disputes related to all aspects of real estate development
Experienced Construction Team
Our team has decades of experience in dealing with complex construction matters, and our lawyers are regularly recognized as leaders in their field, many of whom have been named by their peers as “Elite” and the “Best in America”. Our representation and experience spans all segments of the construction industry, and we have represented clients in public and private, multi-prime design-build and joint venture projects. We represent a number of municipalities and regularly give advice on the requirements of public bidding and other construction law issues pertaining to public projects.
As a result of handling numerous construction disputes, we have developed extensive experience in negotiating and modifying construction contract documents. Our integrated experience provides clients with full spectrum service from project inception to final close out, and all stages in between, both with respect to disputes as well as dispute avoidance.
- Representation of architects, structural engineers, surveyors and geotechnical engineers in a variety of cases involving everything from industrial accidents to residential design defect claims.
- Representation of residential and commercial owners in a variety design and construction defect claims.
- Representation of trade contractors in litigating multi-million dollar claims involving hospitals, prisons and other public projects.
Many of our construction lawyers are also certified to act as arbitrators and mediators by various State and Federal forums, as well as the American Arbitration Association. Our construction attorneys work with clients from the inception to conclusion of the construction process and counsel clients on issues such as contract preparation, negotiation and review, bidding, bond and insurance matters, and all phases of design and construction.
Contact Our Construction Practice
Reach out to any of our experienced professionals to see if Hamilton Stephens Steele + Martin, PLLC can assist you.