Josh is an associate with the Firm’s Construction Litigation Group representing design professionals in professional malpractice claims. Josh also has experience defending attorneys and real estate agents from a variety of claims, as well as representing clients seeking to collect on commercial accounts.
After graduating from the University of South Carolina School of Law, Josh began his legal career as a staff attorney with the South Carolina Court of Appeals. He then clerked for Chief Judge James E. Lockemy on the same court. Josh’s experience as a trial court litigator and appellate advocate give him the ability to counsel his clients on all aspects of litigation to assist in the resolution of any claims asserted against them.
Josh practiced in Columbia, South Carolina prior to joining HSSM, and now calls Charlotte home. He is a proud Presbyterian College Blue Hose and recently had the great honor to teach classes in Constitutional Law at his alma mater.
- Presbyterian College, B.A., cum laude, 2011
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of South Carolina
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals