Ms. Barringer joined HSSM in 2013 as an associate in the civil litigation practice group. Ms. Barringer earned her bachelors degree in International Relations and Classical Studies from the University of St Andrews in Scotland in 2008. She went on to receive her Juris Doctor degree Campbell University School of Law in 2012 where she graduated magna cum laude. Ms. Barringer holds licenses in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Ms. Barringer is a Charlotte native, attending Charlotte Latin School from 3rd grade.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Transactions, Governance + Disputes
- Design Professional Services
- Land Use / Condemnation
- Real Estate
Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, JD, 2012, Magna Cum Laude
University of St Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom, BA (International Relations and Classical Studies) 2008, Honors program
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- Member, South Carolina State Bar
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Member, Charlotte Women Attorneys - Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Charlotte